Code of Conduct
Intellectual property rights are crucial to protecting the investments that companies and individuals make in developing new products and ideas. We protect our intellectual property and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We use the confidential information of the Company or others only for business purposes and disclose it to those who are authorized and have a need to know. Even after our employees leave the Company employment, they must continue to protect confidential information (whether the Company’s or another party’s) and not use or disclose it without authorization. Furthermore, the existence of any business negotiations, discussions, consultations or agreements in progress between our clients and the Company shall not be released to any form of public media without the prior written approval of the Company. .
Company employee each have a responsibility to comply with applicable privacy and security legal and regulatory requirements. For more information, employees can consult our written information security program policies and procedures.
NetOne Recruiter User and Clients Code of Conduct
NetOne Recruiter has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all Users and Clients act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to understand our business goals and operations. Breaches of this Code are handled according to our Violations Policy will result in permanent removal from the Website. Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to the NetOne Recruiter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow, and address any concerns you may have. Users and Clients agree and affirm that you will engage only in the following behaviors and according to the following personal standards:
- I will act ethically and with integrity.
- I will comply with all of NetOne Recruiter’s policies.
- I will respect the rights of all Users and Clients.
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I will have regard for Users and Clients interests, rights and safety.
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
- I will not seek to communicate or receive payments off-site.
- I will not agree to do work I am not capable of doing.
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I will not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by NetOne Recruiter.
- I will not engage in fraud.
- I will not create multiple accounts.
- I will not use the Site to illegally transfer funds.
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback about any person, product, or service.
- I will not underbid to avoid fees.
- I will not participate in projects involving illegal behavior.
- I will only bid on projects that I plan to complete.
- I will not ask other NetOne Recruiter Clients for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through official website features.
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise allowed.
- I will not use NetOne Recruiter to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).