Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs preliminary pre-screen of resumes as needed
- Manages job board administration
- Creates and submits recruiting reports to Recruiters and Recruiting Managers
- Coordinates and schedules interviews
- Facilitates new hire paperwork and onboarding process
- Performs other administrative tasks as directed by the Recruiters and Recruiting Managers
- Schedules and handles travel arrangement for interview process
- Conducts reference and background checks on applicants
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Teams and/or other related office enablement systems.
- Entry level experience with using recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS’s).
- Familiarity with job sites, such as Monster, Career Builder, Dice and others.