Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and lead recruiters to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform detailed intake calls with hiring managers and/or lead recruiters to comprehensively understand ideal skills, experience and education required for qualified candidates
- Establish direct and passive candidate sourcing strategies based on skill requirements
- Execute sourcing strategies & techniques to identify qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using social media, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Use creative sourcing methodologies to identify difficult-to-find candidates
- Contact candidates to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Leverage the benefits, compensation, brand and culture of the company to persuade qualified candidates to consider the new opportunity.
- Arrange for phone screens/interviews and communicate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Pre-screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills and determine if they meet the minimum qualifications for the applicable job opportunity
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
- Maintain current knowledge of Federal and State policies and laws.
- Well-versed in creative candidate sourcing techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Effective persuasion and negotiation tactics
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Teams and/or other related office enablement systems.
- Experience with using recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Familiar with use of Social Media tools for the purposes of candidate sourcing and recruitment, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Familiarity with job sites, such as Monster, Career Builder, Dice and others.