Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Contact candidates to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Maintain current knowledge of Federal and State policies and laws.
- Hire applicants and authorize paperwork assigning them to positions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Teams and/or other related office enablement systems.
- Experience with using recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS’s).
- Familiar with use of Social Media tools for the purposes of candidate sourcing and recruitment, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Familiarity with job sites, such as Monster, Career Builder, Dice and others.