NetOne Recruiter LLC
Effective Date: April 26, 2020
Last Updated: April 26, 2020
- Terms of Service
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Information We Share
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
- Our Retention of Your Personal Data
- Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
- Third-Party Links
- International Data Transfer
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- NetOne Recruiter Partners
- How to Contact Us
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live. Learn more about our data transfer operations in the “International Transfer” section below. If you do not agree to the transfer, storage, and use of your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate, please do not use the Sites or Services.
Terms of Service
By accessing or using the Sites in any manner, you also agree to be bound by NetOne Recruiter’s Terms of Service (the “Agreement”), available at https://netonerecruiter.com/terms-of-service/. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into the Agreement, please do not use the Sites.
Information We Collect
We collect information, including personal data, to provide better services to all our users. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of personal data include: full name, home address, email address, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Information You Provide Voluntarily
You may choose to provide us with personal data about yourself, including your name, phone number and email address, physical or mailing address, work experience and stipulated pay-rate by completing forms on our website or mobile app, such as when you request information about our recruiting services and employment opportunities. When using our Services, you may provide us with messages sent between those individuals you have authorized to use our services. In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our services.
Please note that if you do not provide us with Personal Data, your ability to use certain aspects of our products and services may be limited.
- Information Collected Automatically
We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our Third-Party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar partners.
Here are some of the types of information and the technologies we use for this automatic data collection:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your personal data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To inform you about services available from NetOne Recruiter;
- To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
- To provide you with Services;
- To administer content, promotions, surveys, or other Site features;
- To improve our customer service;
- To respond to and support customers regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements.
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect our Company and our customers.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We may use your personal information to see which web pages you visit at our Site, which web site you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our Site and how to improve it. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of NetOne Recruiter when we have your consent to do so.
- For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of NetOne Recruiter if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of NetOne, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify users about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, sell, or share assets in connection with, for example, a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy. In such transactions, Personal Data about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that NetOne Recruiter itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Data about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
- Aggregate Site Use Information. We may share aggregated and anonymized or pseudonymized Personal Data to advertisers and other third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Sites.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
Your provision of Personal Data is required in order to use certain parts of our services and our products. If you fail to provide such Personal Data, you may not be able to access and use our services and/or our products, or parts of our services and/or our products.
Our Retention of Your Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose for collection. For example, we keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary for your use of our products and services and for a reasonable period of time afterward. We also may retain your Personal Data during the period of time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data
Whenever you use our Services, we aim to provide you with choices about how we use your Personal Data. We also aim to provide you with access to your Personal Data. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of personal information we maintain about you or you may update or correct inaccuracies in that information by contacting us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In addition, if you believe that personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section below.
Your Rights With Respect to Personal Data
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection law. We aim to provide you with choices about how we use your Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of Personal Information we maintain about you. In addition, if you believe that Personal Information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may update or correct information about yourself by making changes to your profile by emailing us at email@example.com. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may contact you to request that you update your Personal Data on a regular basis to ensure its integrity for the purposes of ongoing data management.
Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us to unsubscribe from the service.
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than NetOne. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party’s website. NetOne Recruiter strongly recommends that each User review the third party’s terms and policies.
International Data Transfer
We are committed to complying with applicable laws, regulations and mandatory government standards regarding the protection of Personal Data.
NetOne Recruiter only operates in the United States and we do not transfer Personal Data outside of the United States. If we ever transfer your Personal Data out of your jurisdiction, we will implement suitable safeguards and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders to ensure that your Personal Data is protected.
How We Protect Personal Data
NetOne Recruiter maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the User’s Personal Data and information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and transport layer security (TLS) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Data.
If NetOne Recruiter collects account information for payment or credit, NetOne Recruiter will use the information only to complete the task for which the account information was offered.
The Services are not intended for any child under the age of 18. The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 16. If a child has provided us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
NetOne Recruiter does not track its customers over time and across Third-Party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some Third-Party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
NetOne Recruiter Partners
- NetOne Recruiter Partner Information. We collect information about individuals within our NetOne Recruiter Partners organization (“Partner Information”). Partner Information may include information related to the Partner’s account, name, work e-mail address, work phone number, job title, or similar kinds of information. We use Partner Information to support the Partner account, maintain our business relationship with the Partner, respond to Partner inquiries, or perform accounting functions. NetOne Recruiter Partners may update personal information and password by logging into the NetOne Recruiter Platform and updating their account. NetOne Recruiter Partners may contact NetOne Recruiter Support in order to delete their Personal Data. In some cases, we may not be able to delete Partner Information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Information about our Partners’ Contacts. We collect information about any contacts, such as practice groups, employees, insured parties, and others, that may be uploaded into the NetOne Recruiter Platform (“Information about our Partners’ Contacts”). Information about our Partner’s Contacts may include name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, or similar kinds of information. We use Information about our Partner’s Contacts for the purposes of providing Services to such contacts. NetOne Recruiter Partners may update or delete Information about their contacts in the NetOne Recruiter Platform. NetOne Recruiter Partners may also contact NetOne Recruiter Support in order to update and delete such information. In some cases, we may not be able to delete such information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Archival Information. We collect User information for archival purposes on behalf of, and as directed by, our NetOne Recruiter Partners for the purpose of providing Services. This information may include User Personal Data, User communications with health coaches, User medical measurements, among other forms of data or electronic communications (“Archival Information”). Our NetOne Recruiter Partner’s privacy policies or practices apply to Archival Information, the purposes for which the NetOne Recruiter Partner collects Archival Information, how the NetOne Recruiter Partner may use Archival Information, and what choices the individual may have with respect to Archival Information. Individuals must contact the applicable NetOne Recruiter Partner in order to correct, amend, or delete their information, or to opt out of any collection, uses or disclosure of their information by our NetOne Recruiter Partner.
- Automatically Collected Information. We collect information automatically about how our NetOne Recruiter Partners use our services (“Automatically Collected Information”). We do this via data collection technologies such as cookies, web beacons, gifs, or other tracking technologies. We collect this information in order to monitor, support, and improve our services, or to provide NetOne Recruiter Partners with certain customized features. We may use Automatically Collected Information to tell us how our NetOne Recruiter Partners use our services, to improve our services, or develop new products, services or features. We may combine this information with other information we collect.
We treat Partner Information, Information about our Partner’s Contacts, Archival Information, and Automatically Collected Information as the confidential and proprietary information of our NetOne Recruiter Partners, subject to the terms of the NetOne Recruiter Terms and Conditions and any other service agreement between NetOne Recruiter and the Partner. We do not share Partner Information, Information about our Partner’s Contacts, Archival Information or Automatically Collected Information with third parties unless directed to do so by our Partner, as may be necessary to provide services to the Partner, to our advisors, affiliates, representatives, agents, service providers, in connection with a business transaction (such as a merger or sale), as allowed under the terms of our agreement with our Partner, or in response to a court order, subpoena, or warrant, or to comply with a legal requirement, or to cooperate with an investigation. We may disclose Partner Information, Information about our Partner’s Contacts, Archival Information, or Automatically Collected Information for the aforementioned reasons, or in order to protect our rights or the rights of our affiliates, NetOne Recruiter Partners, business partners, or service providers.
We will retain Partner Information we process on behalf of our NetOne Recruiter Partners for as long as needed to provide services to our Partner, or for the period of time requested by a particular Partner.
How to Contact Us
NetOne Recruiter LLC
300 Colonial Center Pkwy, Suite 100